The Cake Gal is not currently taking orders. Please feel free to enjoy the photos. New cake photos/stories will be coming soon. The Cake Gal plans to take orders again in early 2012. Thank you!!!





Photos of My Cakes (scroll down to read the stories about all this sugar)...

Monday

Regular Ol' Cakes

This blog has been neglected.  Absolutely neglected!  I've been having too much fun baking, enjoying warmer weather, and taking a little mini-vacation with my sweet, sweet husband. 

Here's what I've been doing lately:

The most amazing carrot cake ever.  I crave this stuff every time I make it (because I don't get to enjoy it myself!).  Seriously, I got this recipe from an old-school recipe book and this is the best carrot cake I've ever eaten.  The husband was very upset that I did not make one for him too so there may be another carrot cake in the oven soon.


A coconut cake that is just too pretty on its own. 
Can I be honest?  I'm not a big fan of coconut cake.  Seriously.  I'm not a big fan of any coconut dessert.  And I love sweets!  But this is one DELICIOUS coconut cake. 



Lemon-glazed pound cake!  Scrum-diddely-um-ptious.  I wish there was smell-o-vision on this blog because the smell of this cake baking and the amazing aroma of the lemon-glaze melting on the fresh-out-of-the-oven cake...OMG. 

So, I promise not to neglect this blog as much in the future.  I'm working on several amazing cake projects that I can't wait to post here. 

You want a hint of what's coming up?  I'm getting LOST (he he).  Check back soon for some oh-so-fun decorated cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment