The Cake Gal is not currently taking orders. Please feel free to enjoy the photos. New cake photos/stories will be coming soon. The Cake Gal plans to take orders again in early 2012. Thank you!!!





Photos of My Cakes (scroll down to read the stories about all this sugar)...

Monday

I caved!

So, after much careful thought and consideration, welcome to my blog. I finally caved and started one so, there, all three of you who've been asking...

How it all started....
I've always had a love of cakes. I blame my mother who always made her children the most amazing birthday cakes. So, after several years pursuing a different career (and actually using my college degree), I just knew that it was time to get out of that world. I wanted to make my cakes and try to make people happy every day. So, here I am. If you like what you see, contact me. I specialize in fondant decorations (homemade and yummy fondant, NOT store-bought and yucky) and sugar flowers. I'm learning new things each and every day so send me your thoughts or a picture and I'll bake it and make it... with sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment