The Cake Gal is not currently taking orders. Please feel free to enjoy the photos. New cake photos/stories will be coming soon. The Cake Gal plans to take orders again in early 2012. Thank you!!!





Photos of My Cakes (scroll down to read the stories about all this sugar)...

Wednesday

Toy Story Cake

Again, as promised, here's the other fun cake from this past weekend.  Toy Story!!!

Sorry some of these pictures are kinda blurry-- like I said in my last post, my camera is dying.  Better photos are promised soon!

This is the first time ever I've used non-edible figurines or, for that matter, any figurines that I didn't make but I really wanted the birthday boy to take home new toys.

This cake was also ordered with a dozen Toy Story cupcakes.  Here's a shot taken at the party (thanks, P, for this photo!)...
Happy Birthday Nickolas! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Ginny! You did a wonderful job. The boys loved their cakes. They were delicious too! YUMMY! :)

    ReplyDelete